位置:主页 > 图书读物 > 世界名著 > 白朗宁夫人十四行诗 >

第二十七首

发布时间:2022-05-09 11:07:21

【上一页】 【回目录】 【下一页】

*27.EEB

第二十七首

人,我亲的人,是你把我,

My own Beloved, who hast lifted me

一个跌倒在尘埃的人,扶起来,

From this drear flat of earth where I was thrown,

又在我披垂的鬓发间吹入了一股

And, in betwixt the languid ringlets, blown

生气,好让我的前额又亮光光地

A life-breath, till the forehead hopefully

闪耀着希望--有所有的天使当着

Shines out again, as all the angels see,

你救难的吻为证!亲的人呀,

Before thy saving kiss! My own, my own,

当你来到我跟前,人世已舍我远去,

Who camest to me when the world was gone,

而一心仰望上帝的我、却获得了你!

And I who looked for only God, found thee!

我发现了你,我安全了,强壮了,快乐了。

I find thee; I am safe, and strong, and glad.

象一个人站立在干洁的香草地上

As one who stands in dewless aspodel,

回顾他曾捱过来的苦恼的年月;

Looks backward on the tedious time he had

我抬起了脯,拿自己作证:

In the upper life, -- so I, with bosom-swell,

这里,在一善和那一恶之间,

Make witness, here, between the good and bad,

象死一样强烈,带来了同样的解脱。

That Love, as strong as death, retrieves as well.

【上一页】 【回目录】 【下一页】
分享到:

推荐阅读

·荷马史诗·外国名诗·外国情诗精选·伊索寓言·侦探推理短篇小说·外国短篇小说·莎士比亚·高尔基作品集·儒勒·凡尔纳·狄更斯