位置:主页 > 图书读物 > 世界名著 > 白朗宁夫人十四行诗 >

第二十八首

发布时间:2022-05-09 11:06:08

【上一页】 【回目录】 【下一页】

*28.EEB

第二十八首

我的信!一堆堆死沉沉的纸,苍白又无声,

My letters! all dead paper, ... mute and white!

可是它们又象具有生命、颤动在

And yet they seem alive and quivering

我拿不稳的手--是那发抖的手

Against my tremulous hands while loose the string

开丝带,让它们今晚散满在

And let them drop down on my knee to-night.

我膝上。这封说:他多盼望有个机会,

This said, ... he wished to have me in his sight

能作为朋友,见一见我。这一封又订了

Once, as a friend: this fixed a day in spring

春天里一个日子,来见我,跟我

To come and touch my hand ... a simple thing,

握握手--平常的事,我可哭了!

Yet I wept for it! -- this, ... the paper's light ...

这封说(不多几个字):“亲,我你!”

Said, _Dear I love thee_; and I sank and quailed

而我却惶恐得象上帝的未来在轰击

As if God's future thundered on my past.

我的过去。这封说:“我属于你!”那墨迹,

This said, _I am thine_ -- and so its ink has paled

贴在我悸跳的心头,久了,褪了

With lying at my heart that beat too fast.

而这封。。。啊,你的言词有什么神妙,

And this ... O Love, thy words have ill availed

假如这里吐露的,我敢把它再说!

If, what this said, I dared repeat at last!

【上一页】 【回目录】 【下一页】
分享到:

推荐阅读

·荷马史诗·外国名诗·外国情诗精选·伊索寓言·侦探推理短篇小说·外国短篇小说·莎士比亚·高尔基作品集·儒勒·凡尔纳·狄更斯