33
I love you, beloved. Forgive me my love.
我爱你,我的爱人。请饶恕我的爱。
Like a bird losing its way I am caught.
像一只迷路的鸟,我被捉住了。
When my heart was shaken it lost its veil and was naked. Cover it with pity, beloved, and forgive me my love.
当我的心抖战的时候,它丢了围纱,变成赤裸。用怜悯遮住它吧。爱人,请饶恕我的爱。
If you cannot love me, beloved, forgive me my pain.
如果你不能爱我,爱人,请饶恕我的痛苦。
Do not look askance at me from afar.
不要远远地斜视我。
I will steal back to my corner and sit in the dark.
我将偷偷地回到我的角落里去,在黑暗中坐地。
With both hands I will cover my naked shame.
我将用双手掩起我赤裸的羞惭。
Turn your face from me, beloved, and forgive me my pain.
回过脸去吧,我的爱人,请饶恕我的痛苦。
If you love me, loved, forgive me my joy.
如果你爱我,爱人,请饶恕我的欢乐。
When my heart is borne away by the flood of happiness, do not smile at my perilous abandonment.
当我的心被快乐的洪水卷走的时候,不要笑我的汹涌的退却。
When I sit on my throne and rule you with my tyranny of love, when like a goddess I grant you my favor, bear with my pride, beloved, and forgive me my joy.
当我坐在宝座上,用我暴虐的爱来统治你的时候,当我像女神一样向你施恩的时候,饶恕我的骄傲吧,爱人,也饶恕我的欢乐。