位置:主页 > 图书读物 > 世界名著 > 园丁集中英文对照 >

53

发布时间:2023-03-10 10:03:06

【上一页】 【回目录】 【下一页】

53

Why do you put me to shame with a look?

为什么盯着我使我羞愧呢?

I have not come as a beggar.

我不是来求乞的。

Only for a passing hour I stood at the end of your courtyard outside the garden hedge.

只为要消磨时光,我才来站在你院边的篱外。

Why do you put me to shame with a look?

为什么盯着我使我羞愧呢?

Not a rose did I gather from your garden, not a fruit did I pluck.

我没有从你园里采走一朵玫瑰,没有摘下一颗果子。

I humbly took my shelter under the wayside shade where every strange traveller may stand.

我谦卑地在任何生客都可站立的路边棚下,找个荫蔽。

Not a rose did I pluck.

我没有采走一朵玫瑰。

Yes, my feet were tried, and the shower of rain came down.

是的,我的脚疲乏了,骤雨又落了下来。

The winds cried out among the swaying bamboo branches.

风在摇曳的竹林中呼叫。

The clouds ran across the sky as though in the flight from defeat.

云阵像败退似地跑过天空。

My feet were tried.

我的脚疲乏了。

I know not what you thought of me or for whom you were waiting at your door.

我不知道你怎样看待我,或是你在门口等什么人。

Flashes of lighting dazzled your watching eyes.

闪电昏眩了你看望的目光。

How could I know that you could see me where I stood in the dark?

我怎能知道你会看到站在黑暗中的我呢?

I know not what you thought of me.

我不知道你怎样看待我。

The day is ended, and the rain has ceased for a moment.

白日过尽,雨势暂停。

I leave the shadow of the tree at the end of your garden and this seat on the grass.

我离开你园畔的树荫和草地上的座位。

It has darkened; shut your door; I go my way.

日光已暗;关上你的门户吧;我走我的路。

The day is ended.

白日过尽了。

【上一页】 【回目录】 【下一页】
分享到:

推荐阅读

·荷马史诗·外国名诗·外国情诗精选·伊索寓言·侦探推理短篇小说·外国短篇小说·莎士比亚·高尔基作品集·儒勒·凡尔纳·狄更斯