位置:主页 > 图书读物 > 世界名著 > 园丁集中英文对照 >

65

发布时间:2023-03-10 09:55:10

【上一页】 【回目录】 【下一页】

65

Is that your call again?

又是你呼唤我么?

The evening has come. Weariness clings round me like the arms of entreating love.

夜来到了,困乏像爱的恳求用双臂围抱住我。

Do you call me?

你叫我了么?

I had given all my day to you, cruel mistress, must you also rob me of my night?

我已把整天的工夫给了你,残忍的主妇,你还定要掠夺我的夜晚么?

Somewhere there is an end to everything, and the loneness of the dark is one's own.

万事都有个终结,黑暗的静寂是个人独有的。

Must your voice cut through it and smite me?

你的声音定要穿透黑暗来刺击我么?

Has the evening no music of sleep at your gate?

难道你门前的夜晚没有音乐和睡眠么?

Do the silent-winged stars never climb the sky above your pitiless tower?

难道那翅翼不响的星辰,从来不攀登你的不仁之塔的上空么?

Do the flowers never drop on the dust in soft death in your garden?

难道你园中的花朵,永不在绵软的死亡中堕地么?

Must you call me, you unquiet one?

你定要叫我么,你这不安静的人?

Then let the sad eyes of love vainly watch and weep.

那就让爱的愁眼,徒然地因着盼望而流泪。

Let the lamp burn in the lonely house.

让灯盏在空屋里点着。

Let the ferry-boat take the weary labourers to their home.

让渡船载那些困乏的工人回家。

I leave behind my dreams and I hasten to your call.

我把梦想丢下,来奔赴我的召唤。

【上一页】 【回目录】 【下一页】
分享到:

推荐阅读

·荷马史诗·外国名诗·外国情诗精选·伊索寓言·侦探推理短篇小说·外国短篇小说·莎士比亚·高尔基作品集·儒勒·凡尔纳·狄更斯