位置:主页 > 图书读物 > 世界名著 > 园丁集中英文对照 >

82

发布时间:2023-03-10 09:45:04

【上一页】 【回目录】 【下一页】

82

We are to play the game of death to-night, my bride and I.

我们今夜要做"死亡"的游戏,我的新娘和我。

The night is black, the clouds in the sky are capricious, and the waves are raving at sea.

夜是深黑的,空中的云霾是翻腾的,波涛在海里泡哮。

We have left our bed of dreams, flung open the door and come out, my bride and I.

我们离开梦的床榻,推门出去,我的新娘和我。

We sit upon a swing, and the storm winds give us a wild push from behind.

我们坐在秋千上,狂风从后面猛烈地推送我们。

My bride and starts up with fear and delight, she trembles and clings to my breast.

我的新娘吓得又惊又喜,她颤抖着紧靠在我的胸前。

Long have I served her tenderly.

许多日子我温存服侍她。

I made for her a bed of flowers and I closed the doors to shut out the rude light from her eyes.

我替她铺一个花床,我关上门不让强烈的光射在她眼上。

I kissed her gently on her lips and whispered softly in her ears till she half swooned in languor.

我轻轻地吻她的嘴唇,软软地在她耳边低语,直到她困倦得半入昏睡。

She was lost in the endless mist of vague sweetness.

她消失在模糊的无边甜柔的云雾之中。

She answered not to my touch, my songs filed to arouse her.

我摩抚她,她没有反应;我的歌唱也不能把她唤醒。

To-night has come to us the call of the storm from the wild.

今夜,风暴的召唤从旷野来到。

My bride has shivered and stood up, she has clasped my hand and come out.

我的新娘颤抖着站起,她牵着我的手走了出来。

Her hair is flying in the wind, her veil is fluttering, her garland rustles over her breast.

她的头发在风中飞扬,她的面纱飘动,她的花环在胸前悉悉作响。

The push of death has swung her into life.

死亡的推送把她摇晃活了。

We are face to face and heart to heart, my bride and I.

我们面面相看,心心相印,我的新娘和我。

【上一页】 【回目录】 【下一页】
分享到:

推荐阅读

·荷马史诗·外国名诗·外国情诗精选·伊索寓言·侦探推理短篇小说·外国短篇小说·莎士比亚·高尔基作品集·儒勒·凡尔纳·狄更斯