位置:主页 > 图书读物 > 世界名著 > 园丁集中英文对照 >

63

发布时间:2023-03-10 09:55:55

【上一页】 【回目录】 【下一页】

63

Traveller, must you go?

行路人,你必须走么?

The night is still and the darkness swoons upon the forest.

夜是静寂的,黑暗在树林上昏睡。

The lamps are bright in our balcony, the flowers all fresh, and the youthful eyes still awake.

我们的凉台上灯火辉煌,繁花鲜美,青春的眼睛还清醒着。

Is the time for your parting come?

你离开的时间到了么?

Traveller, must you go?

行路人,你必须走么?

We have not bound your feet with our entreating arms.

我们不曾用恳求的手臂来抱住你的双足。

Your doors are open. Your horse stands saddled at the gate.

你的门开着。你的立在门外的马,也已上了鞍鞯。

If we have tried to bar your passage it was but with our songs.

如果我们想拦住你的去路,也只是用我们的歌曲。

Did we ever try to hold you back it was but with our eyes.

如果我们曾想挽留你,也只用我们的眼睛。

Traveller, we are helpless to keep you. We have only our tears.

行路人,我们没有希望留住你,我们只有眼泪。

What quenchless fire glows in your eyes?

在你眼里发光的是什么样的不灭之火?

What restless fever runs in your blood?

在你血管中奔流的是什么样的不宁的热力?

What call from the dark urges you?

从黑暗中有什么召唤在引动你?

What awful incantation have you read among the stars in the sky, that with a sealed secret message the night entered your heart, silent and strange?

你从天上的星星中,念到什么可怕的咒语,就是黑夜沉默而异样地走进你心中时带来的那个密封的秘密的消息?

If you do not care for merry meetings, if you must have peace, weary heart, we shall put our lamps out and silence our harps.

如果你不喜欢那热闹的集会,如果你需要安静,困乏的心呵,我们就吹灭灯火,停止琴声。

We shall sit still in the dark in the rustle of leaves, and the tired moon will shed pale rays on your window.

我们将在风叶声中静坐在黑暗里,倦乏的月亮将在你窗上洒上苍白的光辉。

O traveller, what sleepless spirit has touched you from the heart of the midnight?

呵,行路上,是什么不眠的精灵从中夜的心中和你接触了呢?

【上一页】 【回目录】 【下一页】
分享到:

推荐阅读

·荷马史诗·外国名诗·外国情诗精选·伊索寓言·侦探推理短篇小说·外国短篇小说·莎士比亚·高尔基作品集·儒勒·凡尔纳·狄更斯