位置:主页 > 图书读物 > 世界名著 > 园丁集中英文对照 >

71

发布时间:2023-03-10 09:51:39

【上一页】 【回目录】 【下一页】

71

The day is not yet alone, the fair is not over, the fair on the river-bank.

白日未尽,河岸上的市集未散。

I had feared that my time had been squandered and my last penny lost.

我只恐我的时间浪掷了,我的最后一文钱也丢掉了。

But no, my brother, I have still something left. My fate has not cheated me of everything.

但是,没有,我的兄弟,我还有些剩余。命运并没有把我的一切都骗走。

The selling and buying are over.

买卖做完了。

All the dues on both sides have been gathered in, and it is time for me to go home.

两边的手续费都收过了,该是我回家的时候了。

But, gatekeeper, do you ask for your toll?

但是,看门的,你要你的辛苦钱么?

Do not fear, I have still something left. My fate has not cheated me of everything.

别怕,我还有点剩余。命运并没有把我的一切都骗走。

The lull in the wind threatens storm, and the lowering clouds in the west bode no good.

风声宣布着风暴的威胁,西方低垂的云影预报着恶兆。

The hushed water waits for the wind.

静默的河水在等候着狂风。

I hurry to cross the river before the night overtakes me.

我怕被黑夜赶上,急忙过河。

O ferryman, you want your fee!

呵,船夫,你要收费!

Yes, brother, I have still something left. My fate has not cheated me of everything.

是的,兄弟,我还有些剩余。命运并没有把我的一切都骗走。

In the wayside under the tree sits the beggar. Alas, he looks at my face with a timid hope!

路边树下坐着一个乞丐。可怜呵,他含着羞怯的希望看着我的脸!

He thinks I am rich with the day's profit.

他以为我富足地携带着一天的利润。

Yes, brother, I have still something left. My fate has not cheated me for everything.

是的,兄弟,我还有点剩余。命运并没有把我的一切都骗走。

The night grows dark and the road lonely. Fireflies gleam among the leaves.

夜色愈深,路上静寂。萤火在草间闪烁。

Who are you that follow me with stealthy silent steps?

谁以悄悄的蹑步在跟着我?

Ah, I know, it is your desire to rob me of all my gains. I will not disappoint you!

呵,我知道,你想掠夺我的一切获得。我必不使你失望!

For I still have something left, and my fate has not cheated me of everything.

因为我还有些剩余。命运并没有把我的一切都骗走。

At midnight I reach home. My hands are empty.

夜半到家。我两手空空。

You are waiting with anxious eyes at my door, sleepless and silent.

你带着切望的眼睛,在门前等我,无眠而静默。

Like a timorous bird you fly to my breast with eager love.

像一只羞怯的鸟,你满怀热爱地飞到我胸前。

Ay, ay, my God, much remains still. My fate has not cheated me of everything.

叹,哎,我的神,我还有许多剩余。命运并没有把我的一切都骗走。

【上一页】 【回目录】 【下一页】
分享到:

推荐阅读

·荷马史诗·外国名诗·外国情诗精选·伊索寓言·侦探推理短篇小说·外国短篇小说·莎士比亚·高尔基作品集·儒勒·凡尔纳·狄更斯